Permanent Christmas Lights Pros
Are Permanent Christmas Lights for you?
Ask yourself If you're feeling overwhelmed with holiday preparations? Is it possible you might not have considered Permanent Holiday Lighting installation as the perfect solution. Instead of spending time and energy untangling strands of lights, you can enjoy a stress-free holiday season with our hassle-free lighting solution.
Are Permanet Christmas Lights Expensive?
"Wait, isn't Permanent Holiday Lighting installation costly?" you might ask. The answer is no! In fact, it's the opposite. Our solution not only saves energy but also reduces your overall expenses compared to the recurring cost of putting up and taking down lights every holiday season. Furthermore, you'll have little to no worries about replacing lights or repairing any damages."
Are Permanent Christmas Lights Worth it?
Admit it, every holiday season, you struggle with the daunting task of putting up and taking down lights in the freezing cold. And if you're short on time, you end up hiring a professional, resulting in unexpected expenses each year. However, there's an easier solution - installing permanent exterior lighting that eliminates these costs and troubles altogether.
Look at it from this Perspective!
Consider the significant advantages of installing permanent outdoor LED lighting:
• Saves Time & Money: Instead of paying for holiday lighting installation and removal every year, opt for a one-time permanent house lighting installation. It's rated for up to 100,000 hours, saving you time and money. • Attracts Customers: If you're a business owner, illuminating your store can increase brand awareness, enhance the ambiance, and draw more customers to your business.
• Energy Efficient: Our permanent LED lighting solution consumes 12% less energy, resulting in 87% more power savings. We offer a 5-year hassle free warranty, and a 10-year limited warranty and with little to no maintenance required, the lights pay for themselves after the first few years.
• Invisible by Day Dazzling By Night: Our team installs the lights near your home's fascia, making them nearly invisible during the day and blending in easily with your home's architecture. You'll only notice them when you turn them on.
• Safety: Our professional permanent exterior lighting service can remove the complex and potentially dangerous chore of climbing ladders during the holidays. Keeps you and others off your roof during the severe weather. It can help keep you and your loved ones safe and can prevent expensive hospital bills. So, you can concentrate on more important things.
• Versatile: Our permanent lighting solution is not only for holidays, but you can also use it for architectural lighting, parties, gatherings, or to support local high school their colors, make it clear your proud to be an American with a red, white, and blue theme or cheer on your favorite team on game day with their colors. The possibilities are endless.
Average Cost of Christmas Light Installation Annually In Portland
Investing in Permanent Holiday Lighting provides both long-term cost savings and convenience. This one-time investment eliminates the need for yearly spending on temporary holiday lights.
To illustrate this point, consider the scenario where your neighbor spends $600 annually on a professional to install temporary holiday lights, while you invest $3600 in permanent lighting installations. Assuming the average life expectancy of permanent lights is seven years, your neighbor will have spent a total of $4200 over the same period, not including the cost of repairing or replacing LED products. In contrast, you hardly spend a penny beyond your initial investment.
The beauty of Permanent Holiday Lighting is that it can be used not only for holidays but also for various occasions, such as birthdays, Halloween, the 4th of July, really any other event you desire. Moreover, the Permanent lighting system can produce over 15 million assorted colors, offering endless possibilities for customization.
How long does permanent Christmas lighting last?
The type of permanent lighting you choose will significantly impact its performance. At Saint Nick's Christmas Lights, we offer a Permanent Holiday Lighting system that utilizes specially designed, top-rated LED bulbs with three lights in each. LEDs are well-known for their durability, brightness, and eco-friendliness.
Our system comes with a 10-year limited warranty and a 5-year warranty for the LED light strip, guaranteeing long-lasting, reliable, and sustainable performance. With a life expectancy of over 50,000 hours, our low-voltage permanent lighting is not only efficient but also provides significant cost savings over time.
Transform you Holiday Light Display in Portland, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington with Permanent Christmas Lights!
Its doesn't have to be the holiday season to start looking ahead. Know that you know these lights are perfect at all times of the year reach connect with Saint Nicks Christmas Lights today for your free quote and free installation consultation.